Liposuction is a cosmetic surgical procedure that aims to remove excess fat from specific areas of the body. It is not intended as a method for weight loss but rather as a way to reshape and contour the body by targeting localised fat deposits.
Overview on how
Assess overall health, discuss expectations, and determine suitability with the plastic surgeon.
The surgeon marks areas for fat removal and administers anaesthesia on the day of the procedure.
Small, strategically placed incisions are made in targeted areas to minimise scarring.
The procedure involves injecting a solution containing saline, epinephrine, and local anaesthetic to numb the area and facilitate fat cell removal.
A cannula, a thin tube, is inserted through incisions. The surgeon moves the cannula to break up fat cells, which are then suctioned out.
After fat removal, incisions are closed with sutures.
Recovery time is different for each individual. There will be some swelling, bruising, and discomfort. Compression
garments must be worn to control swelling and promote healing. Full recovery typically takes a few weeks.
3 MAJOR BENEFITS OF LIPOSUCTION
- Liposuction precisely removes localized fat deposits in specific body areas.
- Reshapes and contours the body for improved aesthetics.
- Achieving a more sculpted
appearance boosts self-esteem and confidence.
- Better-fitting clothes contribute to an improved sense of style and body image.
Permanent Results & Motivation
for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Liposuction results in permanent fat cell removal.
- Long-lasting impact may motivate individuals to adopt and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR MOST EXPERIENCED SURGEON NOW
Consultation with a Qualified Surgeon:
Discussing expectations, suitability, and potential risks with a qualified plastic surgeon is always important.